Want to join our team? Fill out an application here!
The original log cabin building that now houses The Log Cabin Restaurant was built in 1929. It was built out of oak logs from the surrounding Lehoy Forest on a site once occupied by the Nanticoke Indians. During the years when the “manufacture, sale or transport” (but, significantly, not the “use or consumption”) of intoxicating liquors was prohibited by the 18th Amendment of the Constitution and the Volstead Act, it operated as a “Speakeasy.”